Saturday, November 22, 2014

Saturday November 22, 2014 - Staying slim

Being a femboy, staying in shape and thin is important.



It's been five years since I started losing weight. I started losing weight after a physical reported that I was becoming a diabetic.

I figured it was a good time to lose weight because I was not going to take insulin. I started at 224 lbs and in 17 months got down to 162 lbs.

I did it with cardio and caloric control (1,600 calories per day) using myfitnesspal app and website.
I reduced my clothes size from 18/20 to 8/10. It was not a diet but a lifestyle change.

I love shopping now.

Detour:
As a matter of fact, I just bought these shoes today. I needed a new black pair and I love the front straps buckle.


Below is the old pair I replaced.


I like the new pair because it is more ornate and feminine, showing more of my foot. The old pair was bland and covered more. The new pair will allow me to add a pretty temporary tattoo to my foot.

I am still hunting for a pretty brown and a green pair of flats. 


Back to main post:
I have kept the weight off for 3.5 years by continuing to control what I eat and doing cardio only. I do not use weights because I do not want muscles. I want to stay long and lean for that younger feminine look.
With the holiday season around the corner. I spend October and November increasing my cardio to reduce my weight before Thanksgiving. That way I can eat more great food without feeling guilty.



I can not wait for Thanksgiving. But in the meanwhile, I have got to remain thin.

If you want more detail in how I lost the weight and kept it off, leave a comment or email me at susank56@aol.com. I will do what I can to give advice.

1 comment:

  1. Great post with a great message. If you're a fem boy you need to look the part. An overweight fem boy doesn't look...well feminine. Congrads on your amazing weight loss.

    Love the new flats, they are so cute and a "must have" item for any femboy.

    ReplyDelete