Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday December 12, 2014 - Mascara Problems

I stated in an earlier post that I was wearing clear mascara as a way to learn how to put on mascara and to start a daily makeup regime.

I am lucky that I have naturally long eyelashes. I apply a mixture of coconut oil and castor oil every night. This nightly regime has slowed my eyelashes from falling out.

Well I have upgraded my mascara and now wear black instead of clear. First I curl my eyelashes daily. But I have problems with my left eyelashes. For some reason they are hard to remain curled. They are so unruly, it drives me crazy. But the new black mascara makes these left lashes even worse. Once I put on the mascara, it causes my left eyelashes to lose all of their curl.

I can not figure out if I am putting on too much mascara or if I can find a lighter weight mascara that still gives me the coverage and color I like without straightening out my lashes.

I am going to go to an Ultra store and ask for help.

Below is the mascara I currently use that was recommended by a consultant at Ultra.


Any recommendations?


 .

No comments:

Post a Comment