Monday, November 16, 2015

Monday November 16, 2015 - Solving sore feet from wearing high heels

I learned a valuable lesson Saturday. Spending 9 hours in poorly fitting open toe wedges made my feet and ankles sore. I need to find ways to solve that problem.

While in Femboy mode, I wear flats which are fine. Even some of those shoe will hurt after hours of wear. But the pain was not as bad as Saturday with those wedges.

Ofcourse one way is to replace these shoes with better quality shoes. Over time, I will do that but now my money is needed for other items.

Those shoes were cute. But in the future, as I spend more time as Susan it will mean more time in heels and wedges. Below is an infographic about foot problems that are created from heels.


Followed by some possible solutions.


My problem was with my overall foot with special pain at the balls of my foot and my ankle. The ankle soreness did not begin until later in the evening (around 6 pm). This pain affect both feet in the big toe area and radiated outward.

SOLUTIONS:

I have a nice article with 7 ways to help sore feet from heels. Also, I remember Stana from Femulate have a post (2011) about sore feet and trying Dr. Scholl's inserts.


How to Relieve Foot Pain After a Night of High Heels


Femulate: Inserts Inconclusive

Stana left a comment and referred me to one of her 2012 posts concerning relief for the feet.
Thank you Stana.


Femulate: Sold on Insolia

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan,

    I am sold on Insolia for high heel comfort. Read all about it here: http://www.femulate.org/2012/04/sold-on-insolia.html

    Hugs,

    Stana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the additional link.

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete