Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday July 1, 2016 - Pedicure and bras

Today I am going to go bra buying and get I pedicure. I have not had a pedicure in months. I want to get one, so I will feel better. I am tired of looking at my poorly polished toes. Plus, I just feel better after getting one. Its one of the nice treats of being a lady.

I am going to spend a few hours bra hunting and maybe buy one or two. I did not realize how expense a nice looking bra is. I do not want to spend a lot or buy too many because my size will be probably be changing over the next two years.

I want something colorful and with lace. I am excited about this purchase. I wish my mother could be with me. I bet its special when young girls go with their mom to buy their first cute bra that is not a basic white training bra.

I have bought racing bras before. They are basic colors with three in a pack. I do not have the more colorful or ornate bras. These racing bras are like my training bras and now I am moving up.

But this is different. These bras will be more expense and reflect my unique femininity in a way that welcomes me into womanhood. I am very excited about this shopping expedition.

I am going to check out, Kolhs, Belk, Walmart and JC Penny's.

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever gone to the Sock Shoppe in Griffin? Lot's of lingerie at reduced prices. Yes, most are seconds but if you can find the flaws (usually a stitch not perfect) you do better than me. And they have some great tops too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I have been there many times, bnut its been awhile. I forgot about that place. Thanks, I am going to go.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete