Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Tuesday July 5, 2016 - Huggs

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night because my skin had this strange feeling. I am having a hard time trying to find the words to describe this feeling. It was not a tingling feeling like when your "arm falls asleep". It did not hurt. It was just a feeling that woke me and kept me up.

It could have been nerves or stress. I just do not know. Or it could be the HRT.

I just wanted to hug something in an attempt to satisfy this feeling. I cuddled with my pillow and then some blankets. They helped a little, but over time this feeling subsided and I feel back to sleep.

While asleep, I had a dream in which someone was holding me in their arms and we were cuddling. It felt good and I felt safe and secure.

So I have decided to buy a large teddy bear. Should this feeling reoccur, I think the teddy bear will help.

BTW:
I am starting my third week of HRT and look forward to my doctor's appointment next Monday. I am having a blood test to check my levels. Plus I will have a talk with my doctor because I do have a few questions to ask him.

I did not go shopping yesterday. The BBQ I was going to attend was changed, so I took my grandchildren swimming in the 90+ degree heat. They had fun while I sat in the shade. The heat wore them out and I took them home to their parents around 7 pm. They were out for the night. It gave my daughter and son-in-law a chance to go to the movies, have dinner and spend some time away from the children. Maybe another grandchild. (LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment