Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Tuesday June 6, 2017 - I use to wonder why.

I use to wonder why many transwoman stop blogging not long after they reach their goal.

I always wanted to know what was happening after they reached their goals. I read where many said they went stealth and just moved on.

Now I understand.

As I reach my goal, I now realize why many stop.

I have talked about how one year of HRT has changed me both physically, mentally and emotionally. I am in a place where this is a new normal. So what do I talk about?

I stayed away from certain areas of of my social life. That part of my life is in turmoil and I do not feel that I can discuss it at this point. Its tough going and I know I have to go through it to get to a better place.

Other than general community issues, I do not know what to write about. How many times can I post about bra purchasing?

I am not fully dressing right now. I have covered most dressing issues, makeup and going out dressed. Now, when I feel like presenting as a woman, its non-eventful.

The rest of this week is my 1 year anniversary and then at the end of the month, is my Doctor's appointment. Now most of my time is dealing with all of this work I have.

With my dsyphoia gone, I do not feel that need to spend time dressing, trying out stuff and/or thinking about wishing I could be more female.

I am now more female.

3 comments:

  1. Please hang in there. I only found your blog a few weeks ago, and now I check it everyday If I can. I see you as a big sister that I can look to for advice on things transitional. I see that you are going through a difficult time now and I hope you get through it quickly. I also have been down lately myself for about the last month and I'm not a sad person normally. I've only recently begun to right my ship and reset my spirit back to a level state. I think reading your blog has helped me in getting there. I've unofficially adopted you as my big sister. And since I want My BI SI (Big Sister) to be happy I'm sending you thoughts of as speedy a recovery to your own righted spirit as you can get to. Please stay strong my bisi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the support. It helps alot. I need it right now.

      Delete
  2. Please stay strong. I lookup to you.

    ReplyDelete