Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tuesday October 10, 2017 - What a weekend.

I have been away a few day and I miss posting. It's been over a decade since I worked  that hard. I had a client that needed help. So, between Thursday and Monday, I worked thru the night twice and slept maybe 5 hours each of the other nights.

When I was in my 30's and 40's, I use to work 2 or 3 days straight without sleep. But in my 60's, it was rough.

Anyway its over, I finished Monday and emailed the report. I slept hard last night, about 9 hours.

Today, I am going to pamper myself and present female. I need to clean up around the house and wash clothes. After all that pressure, I feel comfortable and relaxed.

My Dr. had to reschedule my quarterly appointment until this past Friday. I had to reschedule again for this Friday.I can not wait to talk to him about some issues I am thinking about. The main issue is, ..... what is my ultimate goal under HRT? I want to discuss options.

Today is the start of  Month 17 on HRT.  Wow.

1 comment:

  1. Susan -

    Do you want to be half male/half female? Or, do you want to make the hard decision and select one gender as your "true" presentation? Trust me, it is hard, as there are big expectations of you whichever choice you go with. Are you talking with a gender therapist? If not, I would suggest doing so, if only to help you make a hard decision.

    M

    ReplyDelete