Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Feminizing my wardrobe

I am leaving my job of the past 30+ years to work full-time on my other business. The economy is growing and I can now make that business full-time. This is going to allow me to feminize my wardrobe.

First, I am going back to wearing women flats everyday. I use to do that back in the late 90's and early 2000's but got away from it. While I was wearing them, I had not issues in the public. Most people probably never looked and others did not care.

I use to wear the pair below in brown or black. I bought them through Women Within catalog.

I also had a part of these, which I wore out.

I also had a few pair in tan and blue. Basically my colors were neutral and it made me feel safer and kind of hind my feet in plain site.

However, this time I am going for a more feminine shoe. I will still keep some shoes like the ones above, but I am going to include some of the ones below.



I must get some flat boots with fur trim. I love this look with a pair of leggings or skinny jeans.


I love the mid calf height with the fur trim along the top. The blue jeans are OK, but the leggings or tights are sooooo cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment