Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Getting Started

I have so much to talk about, I do not know where to start. In the coming days, I will begin at the beginning, with the years leading up to today. I will start with my life history up until 2010, when you journey to womanhood started. I still hide Susan but she is so close to the surface. I am getting ready to "birth" out into the world in late 2014 or early 2015.


This is a picture of me getting ready to go out with Maxine to a club in Orlando in 2011. I love going out with her, but she is so pretty and feminine, she attracts all the attention. The party does not start until Maxine gets there.

I feel like a leftover,but I know I am learning from the best. I get my share of attention, but not like her.

I had hoped to become as confident as her and just meet everyone, laugh and have fun.But right now, I am too serous when I go out. I am too worried about how I look and what people will say.

I do not know what to do know because I do not feel safe enough to go out alone. ;-{


No comments:

Post a Comment