Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday March 6, 2015 - Can't Sleep

I stated the other day, that I was going to let Susan (my closeted feminine self) out. Well now my inner femininity is running me wild. It started Tuesday with an overwhelming desire (need) to wear wedges with my Femboy look.

It was OK, but I did not really like that look. It was too feminine. I know my Femboy look probably appears very feminine to some. But for me women flats give me a better look.

I think part of the problem is that this is my five year anniversary. Five years ago today, I decided to start this journey. I started it by deciding to lose weight. I wanted to go from a 45 inch waist to a 32 inch waist. It took me 18 months but I got down to a 30 inch waist and I am still there. Then after six months of reaching that goal, I started electrology via e3000 in Dallas. 27 months later, I am finishing what little beard remains.

Now what's next. I will be retiring from my job and I hope that my business can become full-time.

Maybe all of this is anxiety about the next step, which will be HRT. I found a local doctor who I have been using as my regular doctor for the past year. I chose him because he had a TG clientele that he advertises on his website. He relies on informed consent.

Once I start, I know the mental changes will be great and could really make Susan uncontrollable. Am I ready to leave the old me behind? Yes and No.

No comments:

Post a Comment