Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday March 24, 2015 - Odds and Ends Part 2

Today is electrology day. I will spend the day as a Femboy and will do a little shopping at Goodwill. I am looking to buy a few more yoga pants and woman T-shirts.

Once I find those pants (I have two pair and need at least two more pair) I will buy a second pair of sneakers.

Also, I am looking for some special pieces that I can add to my Femboy spring outfits. I do not know what they are, but I will know them when I find them. I love this part of shopping. That is hunting for unique items that make your outfit pop.

I will tell you all about it, over the next few days.



My brother came over my house to talk. We spent three hours talking about transgender issues. Earlier in the month, I was at his house as a Femboy, but we mostly talked business. But this time he had alot of questions.

I welcomed his honesty and frankness. He does not have a problem with it. He just wanted to put it in the family timeline. He is 6 years younger than me. So he had mostly family questions like what did Mom and Dad think about it. Also, who else may have known.

I told my brother this one story I remember. I was at the house of my parent's best friends, playing with their children, who were my buddies. I was in my early teens and like kids in the 1960's, we were drawing stuff and talking. I draw out my last name which has an "i" in it. Instead of putting a dot over the "i", I drew a heart. I showed it to my mother and her friend, who we called "aunt". My aunt thought it was cute, but my mother got mad and told me not to do that anymore. After I left, I heard my aunt ask why my mother was mad. My mother lowered her voice and I knew she was telling my aunt about me dressing as a girl. Well, I never did that again, because I did not want others to know.

Overall it was a good talk and I told my brother that I will tell our sister, next time I am in Florida to visit our Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment