Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday March 30, 2015 - Susan's Wedding

Have you ever thought about your wedding as the bride?

I always wanted a beach wedding. Being in Hilton Head brought back memories of  my future wedding. I love the beach, the sound of the surf, the smell and overall scenery.

If it were in Hilton Head, it would be at the Island Club resort and in either June or September. The weather and water are warm and there is usually not that much rain.

Below is my Wedding Pinterest Board

Follow Susan King's board Wedding on Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. I highly recommend this place if you are thinking about to find a place for your wedding. We had our wedding party yesterday at banquet halls in Chicago and it was such a wonderful event. The ceremony site is classy, the dining area is amazing, and the view is just icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete