Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tuesday May 5, 2015 - Electrology Day

It's time for my weekly electrology appointment. I did not get to bed until late last night and woke up late this morning.

So normally, I get this post up before my 10 am session. But today I had to complete this after my appointment.

Today is a Femboy day, so I am going to go shoe shopping and look for more summer clothes.

I took this picture at Shoe Show. When I took this picture, the female employee walked by and said in a joking and positive manner that I did not need to take a picture because I looked cute today. She offered to take another picture for me. I said thank you, but I was ok. I thought about it later, and should have let her take a picture just for the experience and the female bonding.


Her comment  made my day. I was kind of in a blah mood today which is why I am wearing brown and green. Yesterday, I thought about my yellow jeans. But this morning I was not feeling it.

Over the next couple of days, I will tell you about the rest of my day. I did buy some shoes at Shoe Show and I will be going to Payless, Goodwill, Big Lots and Advanced Auto Parts, after lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment