Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wednesday May 13, 2015 - Today will be my Femboy day and Electrology session

Yesterday was a busy day for me and I had the spend most of it in boy mode. So I ended up moving my Femboy activities to today.

I changed my electrology session from my normal Tuesday morning to Wednesday afternoon. I will then go shopping after or before my session.

I am happy about making this adjustment and look forward to shopping, not so my session. Even with a desensitizing creme, the mustache area and especially under the nose hurts. Luckily, I do not have much further to go. I no longer shave. Yeah!!


There is no way I would have gotten this far without spending the first couple of years using E3000 in Dallas.  It is expensive but worth every penny. I actually started my Femboy look during those sessions.

I wanted to go as a women but had to let my beard grow and could not wear makeup.So I developed a feminine male look, which became my current Femboy look.



No comments:

Post a Comment