Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday May 22, 2016 - Cleaning day

Something strange happened to my blog. The post I made during the Liberty University graduation disappeared and was replaced by an older draft. I do not know how that happened. I did get a very negative comment which I deleted. Here is the link to post. I had to recreate the post and republish the draft. Weird.

Today, I am going to spend some fem time shaving and taking care of my skin, nail and face. Its been 16 days since my last electrology session and my  face has very little hair. I am basically finished. I am going to have a session this Tuesday and then again, the day before my doctor's appointment (June 10th). My appointment in the 11th.. After my June 10th session, I will make an appointment, if I think there are enough facial whiskers to make it worth going.

Karen and I went to the movies Friday and we had a very good time. I talked to her about how I feel my transition is slowly coming together. I like how I look in the the mirror. I mentioned that I have not been in the gym or eating like I need to and I can feel and see the difference. But I feel good and like the general direction.

I am 3 weeks away from starting HRT and I am so excited. I have been working hard to save some money because I would like to take a 2 or 3 day mini-vacation before I begin.

My daughter and her family will be moving within the next few weeks and I will have my privacy, so I can spend more time playing with makeup. I want to lose a few pound before I start HRT. So I am going back in the gym today.

This is going to be a busy next 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment