Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Thursday May 26, 2016 - Feeling strange

I have been feeling strange and off balance the last few days. I am very busy with work, my daughter's family is moving, my week-long vacation starts next week and I start HRT in a few weeks. I should be happy and in a sense, I am. But I do not feel like exercising and I am not doing my morning and evening skincare every day.

Maybe I am just overwhelmed.

So today I am going to try something different. After I spend the day working, I am going to the gym and then I am going to figure out which dress and accessories I am going to wear to my Doctor's appointment on June 11th.

I am going to take my time and experiment with outfits and accessories. I am going to buy a few more sets of fake eyelashes and experiment. There is so much going on, that I am neglecting my feminine self.

No comments:

Post a Comment