Monday, September 26, 2016

Monday September 26, 2016 - Just being Susan

Sunday I felt like putting on something pretty. In the past I use to plan those days when I would crossdress as Susan or as a feminine boy (femboy). But today, it was different.. I was not crossdressing, its  just dressing how I felt.

I decided to go to the gym in the morning. I will provide more detail about that in Tuesday's post. Once I got back from the gym, I showered and dressed, did my hair and put on makeup.

Just like when in boy mode, I set out to do my chores and run some errands. I did some work around the house and then decided to go grocery shopping for the week.

I just felt normal and so confident. It is hard to put into words. I was just being me. Not only did I go to the grocery store (3 of them), but also the beauty supply store, a new thrift store and a shoe store.

Everywhere I went, I was treated with the appropriate pronoun, men opening the door for me, woman talking to me about random things, and I received many compliments.

As I write this Sunday night, I am still dressed the same way you see in the picture. I cooked the food for the week and watched TV. Now I am going to take my nightly shower and then clean the kitchen.

Over the next three days, I am going to discuss what happened today. But the posts will not be blow-by-blow accounts. But more of how this new normal affected me and my interaction with the community.

Tuesday: My new plan to lose some weight and get back into the gym. This is based on my Sunday morning workout

Wednesday. I ended up going to three different grocery stores. The ladies in these stores treated me as one of them. I received so many compliments and random woman just started talking to me while we were waiting for service.

Thursday. I went shopping for some dresses and tops. I found a few and I have some pictures to share.

I am ready to go 24/7 but my finances and upcoming contracts will not allow me. That is why I wanted to wait until 2017. I am right on schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment