Thursday, December 8, 2016

Thursday December 8, 2016 - Worked thru the night

I did not sleep last night as I had an emergency deadline for a client. Girl, when I was younger, under 50, I use to work at my office all night, come home to shower and then teach four classes. I can not do that anymore.

Yesterday, I had to make phone calls the gather some information for my client. Out of seven calls, two of the callers used female pronouns before correcting themselves. I told both of them, it was not problem. The first one, I figured was a mistake, but the second one made me wonder.

I have not really worked on my voice yet. But I do try to talk slower and slightly softer. I talk above  my throat and in a softer tone. I try and add a more sing song-ness to my voice.

I was not trying to speak any different, it maybe working.I am going to try this some more just to see if I get more female pronouns on the phone. This is a good way to practice.

Saturday is my 6th month measuring post. Wow, I can not believe its been six months. I can tell there have been more changes. This is the first time since February 2010, that I did not go to the gym the entire month. I have got to get motivated to get back in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment