Thursday, March 23, 2017

Thursday March 23, 2017 - Doctor's appointment

Traffic in Atlanta is terrible and getting worse. I left in plenty of time to make my appointment today. Its my third quarterly appointment.

I was caught behind two bad accidents and missed my appointment. I had to reschedule for next Thursday.

I was upset, but I take it in stride now. I just turned around and went home. I have so much work to do, I decided not to go shopping today.

If you followed this blog over the years, you may remember that I would be out shopping most of the day for shoes, clothes and beauty items during an appointment day. Its just not as big a priority for me now. Next Thursday, I will plan to shop after my appointment.

Today I wore my black short sleave top with some grey skinny pants, black flats and black/white coat. I noticed that I need to get some sun on my body. My skin needs to tan because since I was covered over the fall and winter, my face is a little to dark when compared to my body. This happens every year. I am going to the beach Saturday and will try and get a tan.



My coat did not fit right. I love this coat but my larger breasts push out the coat's neckline and the collar does not sit right.

But the top fits better because of the larger breasts and the fullness above the collar which has a nice box cut across my chest.

Here are a couple of quick pictures.



Too much shadow over my face makes it took a little darker than the above picture.








No comments:

Post a Comment