Saturday, April 15, 2017

Saturday April 15, 2017 - How to successfully tuck it away.

After 10 months of HRT, I no longer have this problem. But many in our community still do. I found this very informative site on tucking.

This article offers two ways to tuck. I used both methods depending on what I was wearing.


All The Questions You Had About Tucking, But Were Afraid To Ask

Tucking is a practice, well-known in both trans and drag circles, of putting one's penis between and behind one's legs, so that it's not visible from the front of the body. Some people push their testicles back as well, while others move them upward and rest them on the lower part of their abdomen before securing them in place.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if it was the HRT or my mental attitude that helped me eliminate the need to tuck, maybe it was the combination of both. All I know is the amount atrophy that I have experienced is so much that, with the right underwear I no longer need to do it and I'm am so happy.

    ReplyDelete