Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sunday April 2, 2017 - Atlanta Bridge Collapse affects even me

If you had not read or seen this, there was a major fire under Interstate 85, last Thursday. Its in North Atlanta and I live in South Atlanta. Yet it is affecting traffic everywhere. Sunday I had to travel into the North Atlanta mountains.  I-85 is the main highway from our meeting point.

We planned on leaving around 10 am but has to change our schedule to 6 am due to traffic and rerouting.




This caused me to not get my post up on Sunday. I had it easy, I have friends who had their normal 30-45 minute commute turn into 3/4hours.

1 comment:

  1. I've always said it would take a LOT of money to get me to live on the north side and drive in that traffic. So glad I live on the south side.

    ReplyDelete