Saturday, August 26, 2017

Saturday August 26, 2017 - HRT Update

I am in my 15th month of HRT. Taking my meds is now a daily routine that I do not think about. With my dysphoria gone, I just live my life without that "secret" desire to present as  female. I feel my femininity everyday, both mentally and physically.

Physically, I woke up this morning and when I sat up, I felt that soreness in my breasts and they felt like they were being pulled down. I quickly put on a bra for support and felt much better.

I always liked wearing bras. I remember as a pre-teen, wearing my mother's bra and girdle to bed and wishing I would grow breasts one day. It took 50 years and I look and feel great. I enjoy wearing bras everyday.

Yesterday, I was daydreaming about a speech I was working on and started crying.

My mind started wandered off into a science fiction alternate reality in which I was about 70 years old and talking to a 20 year old college student. The 20 year old college student was my dad and I was giving him life advice. Yet I knew he would be may Dad and I started crying because I missed him and I knew how bright his future was. Sounds like a cool movie script.

BTW, I can not wait until Neflix's Dark Mirror season 4 comes out. If you love the Outer Limits or Twilight Zone, check out Dark Mirror.


No comments:

Post a Comment