Sunday, August 6, 2017

Sunday August 6, 2017 - Day to Day medication

Taking my meds twice a day, is now part of my normal ritual. Like taking a shower, brushing my teeth and eating.

As I each the end of Month 14, I realize that this is my routine for the rest of my life. 

I feel great both mentally and physically. 

I find it interesting that some mornings I wake up with sore breasts that need immediate support and other days, I feel nothing when I wake up.

I am getting tired of my strict eating habits to control my blood sugar and really miss certain foods. I am going to start going back to the gym to see if I can keep my blood sugar levels low, while expanding my food options.

This is just one of those days in which I am happy and frustrated at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment