Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday January 26, 2015 - Online Feminizing Resources

Below is a list of web resources that can improve your feminine appearance. I have a variety of links that are grouped by subject. The set below is in the area of overall feminizing.

I will continue to add links to this set. If you would like to share some of the web resources you have found and/or used, please leave a comment and I will add them to this set of links.

Please click of the left icon and not the title.


An explanation of each link.

  1. Feminine Walk shows an interactive Stick Person in motion. You can change the characteristics from male to female and three other items. This biomotion shows you how you should walk as a woman.
  2. Safety Tips shows the top 10 tips for women. As a guy, we do not take our overall saftey as seriously as women. But as we present as female or a femboy, we could easily attract predators. If our presentation is good enough or we attract anti-LGBT bullies, we need to understand basic safety rules. For example: as a femboy, I have my car keys in my hand when I leave a store and I park in open areas.
  3. Temporary Tattoos shows how to put on a tattoo that can be removed. I am getting into small feminine tattoos for my arm, leg or foot. Something feminine I can wear for the day that match my outfit. Its like makeup and I can remove it at night.
  4. Create Cleavage (PICTORIAL) is a set of pictures showing how to add cleavage.
  5. Create Cleavage (VIDEO) is a nice video.
  6. MTF Diet while on HRT should not be called a diet but a lifestyle change. You are going to be on HRT for the rest of your life. A diet assumes a temporary change in eating habits. It needs to be permanent. That is why I call it a lifestyle change.

No comments:

Post a Comment