Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thursday January 29, 2015 - Femboy Day. YEAH

Today, I am spending the day in Femboy Mode. I have some office work to complete this morning. But this afternoon, I am going out to run errands. Ofcourse, I will shop, but I also need to go pickup some alternations and find a new book to read.

I need to go to the bank and probably eat dinner while shopping.

In the coming days, I will let you know what happens. So check back.

As you may have noticed, I am wearing my new cute boots. Its cold today but dry, so its a perfect day.

My makeup today includes my daily mascara with an added layer and lipstick. I added a little red color to my normal clear lip gloss along with an underlying maroon lip liner. I not only line my lips but cover my whole lip to set the base for the lipstick and gloss.






Here are some additional pictures. The picture above and left shows my boots. I love them. They fit great and match my coat. They are so warm. I did not realize they had a side zipper. Earlier, I just loosened the front strings and put them on.

Next, to the left, is a closeup of my face. The glasses, hide the mascara, but hopefully you can see the lip gloss with color and my earrings.

I need to find a better way to take closeups without leaving a shadow. I bought a couple of brighter light bulbs which help when putting on makeup. But its impact on the photos are not that great.

This is part of the fun of the journey, always learning something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment