Saturday, January 3, 2015

Saturday January 3, 2015 - Hair Day

Yesterday I played around with my new wig. I bought it a couple of weeks ago, but was too busy during the holiday season to play with it.

I love the color and style. I just need to learn how it adjust the style for different looks. I like the swoop bang that covers one eyebrow and bounces off my glass frame. But I need to learn how to curl the main body and figure out what to do with the ends.

Here are just two photos. I did not like the rest of the photos, but will play around some more and post new ones later.



I will not wear a wig as a femboy. But once my face is finished, I will wear complete makeup not just mascara and move into women mode.

I hope by this summer, I will have three modes depending on how I feel that day or work requirements:
Male - 90% boy outer clothes
Femboy - 100% women clothes
Female - 100% women clothes with full makeup and hair

I will wear female underclothes, mascara, female socks/tights/stocking in all three modes. I wear some female flats in boy mode.  I want to experiment with makeup and add more to by mode mode.

Speaking of makeup, I need a makeup desk. My sister had one when we were growing up and I wanted one. Now, my sister does not wear makeup but I do. Go figure.

But as I learn more about makeup, I need one. I am going to save up for one by this summer. I will keep you informed about my hunt for one. I am frugal and picky, so I will take some time to find one.






No comments:

Post a Comment