Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thursday February 5, 2015 - Errands after Electrology Session


After I finished my electrology session, I had errands to run. I had to drop off two contracts in the Lenox area (Buckhead) to local businesses.

Here is a picture of me in the elevator. I was treated well by everyone I met and made eye contact with the ladies and smiled. They always smiled back and many of them spoke. I returned the greeting. I try to look women in the eyes and smile. The old days of legs and/or breasts first are gone. Even in boy mode, I try to first look women in the eyes.

Throughout the day, my trips were uneventful. I just enjoyed being me.

I had to take a few pictures of  local properties. I would stop, get out of the car, take the photos and then get back in the car and drive off.

I stopped at Smoothie King and got one of my new favorite smoothies called Yogurt D-Lite. I get it with strawberries and as a skinny (limited sugar). The 40 oz cup has only 350 calories and its like a meal. Its a little expensive but I like the taste and the low calories.

I encountered many people and I was accepted or ignored. I do not care which. I believe at this point, I could transition into a full time femboy except for my job and business. As I transition out of  my job and change my business to something new, I will transition.

I also need to finish my electrology work this year. Then I will talk to my doctor about HRT.

No comments:

Post a Comment