Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wednesday February 18, 2015 - My Femboy Day - Part 1

Yesterday was my weekly electrology day and I go as a Femboy. I only spent part of the day out. After 1 pm, I had work to complete, so I went home.

I had a good session. However that work around my mouth still hurts and makes eyes water. It now takes about 1 hour to totally clear my face.

I use to have to shave every day and twice when wearing makeup. I now no longer shave and have no shadow. I wanted to get my beard removed because older women do not wear that much makeup. I thought having to wear beard cover would make me look older.

I will back to a light foundation primer, followed by a light foundation, once I finish my electrology later this year.

Below are by before and after pictures from Tuesday's session. The right photo is before the session. Other than the wrinkles, notice the redness around the mustache and chin area, in the left photo (after session) . It will go away later today.



I can not wait until this is over. Only a few more months, I would say another 12 to 15 one hour weekly sessions, should just about finish it. 
It seems like yesterday, I was going to e3000 in Dallas and it would take 10 to 12 hours to clean my face. It was expensive, but worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment