Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tuesday February 10, 2015 - Electrology and Femboy Day

Today is my weekly electrology session and day out as a Femboy. I got up late this morning, so I was running to get to my appointment. Below is my outfit for the day.

I thought about it and decided to show both my outerwear and underwear. My underwear outfit was white because I was wearing my black and white pea coat. I love lace, so both my panties and camisole where white lace and my sports bra has a little lace along the top.

My outerwear is a nice blue sweater with my blue jeans leggings. I am going to get a pedicure today, so I wore black trouser socks with a nice print and my older black flats. My newer black flats have the straps and buckles and they made my feet look too busy with the printed trouser socks.I would have wore my newer black flats if I wore black knee-hi stockings But its cold outside, so I wanted more cover on my feet.


<



My basic jewelry included a few of my standard rings and a blue one that matched my sweater. I am wearing a silver bracelet on one wrist and a multi-color one on my other wrist. The multi-color adds a splash of color to my outfit.

I am feeling so feminine and sexy today. I will blog about my day over the next few posts. Enjoy your day.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment