Saturday, July 11, 2015

Saturday July 11, 2015 - Feminizing

Today is a very busy work day for me. But this afternoon, I am going to take some time for Susan. I am going to do a lemon facial and work on my finger nails.

I love lemon facials. My electrologist told me about them as a way to even out my skin tone, especially under my neck. The center section under my neck is the last area to clear and the hairs go in every direction. My electrologist confirms that the skin tone in that area is different than most other areas of my face.

Since using the lemon facial, I do see a slight difference. So I am going to keep doing a facial every two weeks.


I am very pleased with my finger nails. I have been having problems with breakage of the nails on my right hand, which is the dominant hand. Lately, I have become very aware of how I grab things and use my right hand.

Now I am having good growth without much breakage on both hands. Last week was the first time I had to clip all 10 of my nails because they were too long.

Today, I am going to shape them and replace my clear nail polish. I bought a bottle of brand name clear nail polish and I can see the difference between this better quality brand and the cheap brand..







No matter how busy I am, I always try to give Susan some time to stay pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment