Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tuesday July 28, 2015 - Femboy Day and Electrology Session

I was so late this morning. I overslept and had to hurry to get to my 10 am electrology appointment. So I did not get the write this post early in the morning or late Monday night.

Because I am living out of a suitcase, I did not have an outfit for today, so last night I bought a nice outfit from Goodwill.

Each item was on sale and it was a really cute outfit. I bought a pair of black leggings and an oversize black/white hoodie with mid length sleeves and a front pouch for your hands. I added a lace blue shell to provide color across the chest.

I was a very comfortable outfit and highlighted my shape.

I added a necklace and two bracelets. My earrings were blue to match the shell top and I added a few rings.

Not only did I go to my electrologist, but I had my semi-annual eye exam from the same doctor I have been using for years. This was my second time, I went to a business that knew me in Boy mode that was going to see me in Femboy mode.

Tomorrow is will talk about what happened. The eye appointment which took 2.5 hours was very interesting. Especially with makeup on. I wanted to see what an extensive eye exam was like with mascara, eyeliner and blush on.

No comments:

Post a Comment