Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tuesday July 21, 2015 - I am traveling in boy mode today.

Tuesday is usually my electrology day. I now have a session every two weeks. Today would be a session under the two-week protocol.  However I am traveling to CT.

I am in boy mode because I am traveling with a group. One day it will be in woman mode, but not today.

I stayed at an airport hotel. As I asked the front desk about the van to the airport, the lady at gave me a very nice compliment on my finger nails.

She said my finger nails looked very nice. I told her I work hard on them and she said she could tell.


I smiled and said thank you.

It feels so nice when people notice those little things you do. It is what ladies do among themselves and it made my day. I can not feel a little Susan is still out while I am traveling today.

During this trip I will not be able to dress but I hope to get a chance to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment