Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday July 19, 2015 - My cure for the Saturday Blues.

Yesterday, I was dysphoric. I was feeling my gender anxiety all morning. So, I decided to do something about it.

I wanted to spend some time on me and get in contact with my inner Susan. I started around 1:30 pm..

  1. Bubble Bath
  2. Body Shave
  3. Lemon Facial
  4. Nails
  5. Gym



Bubble Bath
I have a large bathtub in the master bathroom. One of the reasons I bought this house was because of this tub. I filled the tub with warm water and added some Avon bubble bath and Skin So Soft liquid. I sat in the tub and relaxed for about 15 minutes. Just taking in the warmth, fragrance and inner peace the bubble bath gives me.

Body Shave
It use to take about 45 minutes to complete a total body shave. But now with age and a small body (60 lb weight loss), I can complete the shave in about 20 minutes. So I started with my hands and arms. Then I move to my upper torso. From there, I move to my toes and work my way up to my waist. I am so use to this that I can move fast even though I take my time in areas I know can create a shaving nick due to the wrong positioning of the blade.

Once I finish shaving, I moved from to tub to the shower. I use the shower to make sure any hair clippings are washed off and inspect my body to see if I missed any hair.

Lemon Facial
After drying off from the shower, I completed my lotion routine and them put on a nice cute lounge wear dress. I was feeling so good. My dysphoric  mood was finally gone. I was in touch with Susan.

I decided to complete a lemon facial. So I took two lemon slices and squeezed out the juice. Then I rubbed each slice, one at a time over my face and under my neck. Once my face was full of pulp, I let it sit for a few minutes. Once it started to burn, I washed it off and added some liquid Vitamin E to my face. Now my face felt so smooth

Nails
Next I spend some time on my finger nails. Only one nail was short because it broke last week. The other nine nails were about the same length. I like the current length, not too long, slightly over my finger tip. I removed my clear nail polish and shaped my nails. Then I polished my nails with a new coat of clear polish. I was watching Youtube videos about makeup while taking my time and working on my nails.

Gym
Finally, I went to the gym around 5:30 and completed 75 minutes on the elliptical machine.

I wore my green based outfit to the gym. By now I was feeling good. I felt cute and feminine with a nice smell from the Skin so Soft. Of course the sweat from the workout will replaced that smell.

I enjoyed my workout with my cute outfit, nice metal disposition and smooth body.

Once I finished, I got back to the house, showered and eat dinner.

By the time I finished, it was around 8 pm. I felt so much better. I decided to buy a transgender fiction ebook. I spent the next few hours under the covers in a nice set of soft pink pajamas, reading my new book.

My new book


More about this book.
. .


No comments:

Post a Comment