Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday April 11, 2016 - My Sunday was normal

I spent Sunday afternoon and evening out as Susan. it was enjoyable and felt normal. I started out by going to the gym in the morning. I then got dressed and went out for the day, shopping and running errands.

I wanted to wear a dress but the weather was cool today. I was going to add tights but my dress lost a button and I could not find it. So I changed to a brown color based outfit with a sweater top brown leggings and my brown fur coat. I could not put together a spring color based outfit. So brown is was.

This is a summary post about my day. I will provide more detail in future posts.

Everywhere I went, I was referred to as a woman. I started out on my own and met up with Karen around 5 pm.

I left the house around 2 pm and went to Payless Shoes and then I went to Goodwill. After visiting both of those store, Karen called me and told me she was ready and we met at the area Krogers.

Karen and I  went to a second Goodwill and shopped for about an hour. It was great shopping with another woman. We moved on to another Payless Shoe store. But it closed at 6pm and we got there at 6:07 pm. So I decided to go to CVS.

After CVS, we picked up some Chinese food and headed to the park. Once at the park, we sat on a bench around the lake and eat our food.

We spent the next hour just talking about stuff, while we ate. It was really nice to have someone to talk to about  my transition and my fears.

Around 8:15 pm, it was getting cool and we decided to leave the park and each of us headed home.

The only problem, is that I will be in a dysphoric mood for a few days because I miss presenting as a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment