Saturday, April 16, 2016

Saturday April 16, 2016 - In Orlando Today

Last night I drove my Grandchildren  to Orlando. They need some dental work done and my sister will perform the work today.

You may or may not know that my sister is having some problems with my transition. I will link you to a few older posts about our discussions. But basically its her religious beliefs that create a slight friction. However, she is trying.

Today we went to the grocery store and she asked me how it was going. That is a good sign because I believe she is trying. I mentioned in a previous post that she has watched "I an Cait" and she brought it up again. I do not watch it, I think I have seen 2 or 3 partial shows. My sister has watched a few episodes in an attempt to get a better understanding. So I give her credit for trying.

Below are the three previous posts on my discussions with my sister. I can not believe it began 10 months ago. Link #1, Link #2 Link #3

I would have loved to present as Susan today, but my sister said she is not ready yet to see me present that way. So I will honor her wishes. But she did want to talk about it.

So for about 30-40 minutes I gave her an update. (She knows about this blog but is not ready to read it yet).

I told her about my friend Karen and the mystery around out first meeting. I told her that I am going to start HRT and eventually present female full time. I did not give her dates or times yet, I just wanted to introduce her to the concepts.

I am going to take her out to dinner to night to talk some more. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment