Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday June 3, 2016 - 5th and final Outfit

Each day this week (M-F), I will model one of my five dress outfits. I will wear one of these outfits on June 10, 2016, to  my Doctor's appointment.

This dress has a plunging neckline. I had to pin the dress to make sure it covers my pushup bra. I had amazing results. My chest looks good. I have gyncomastia and the bra along with this neckline makes my breast look fuller. I think this would be nice to wear for my appointment. During my last visit to Doctor asked if I had been on hormones before and I told him no, it all natural.

I was embarrassed by breasts when I was younger, even though I prayed for then every night growing up. Now they are a blessing.

I could not find my white shell that I was going to wear to cover my chest. Now, I do not think I need it. I want to show off my breasts.

This is a closeup of the dress. I like the print, color and style. Again, the hemline is a little short but I like it. I love the sleeves on this dress.

My first picture is with my white flats. I think the flats are too casual for this dress.Plus I do not like white shoes with this dress.

I want the eyes on this dress and its print and not on my feet. This the white shoes brings eyes down toward my feet.

I think the white pair highlight my feet and take away from the dress.
In this picture, I have on a pair of blue flats. I like the blue flats better than the white pair. The blue pair have a cute bow on them. Plus the dark shoe blends in better with my dress.


These white wedges but I do not think they work with this dress. There is white in the dress, but it makes my feet standout. I think a darker color shoe works better.
The following two pictures show the two black open toe heels. The black shoes work much better because they blend in with the dress and keep the focus on my dress.

4 comments:

  1. Love this dress out of all you showed this week. Go for it Girl, show 'em off. You have worked hard to get to this point. No point in stopping now. Oh and go with the open toe sandals and some painted toe nails. Show off those legs too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa,
      Thank you for your comment. I will be making my decision tonight.

      Susan

      Delete
  2. Susan, I was going to say the turquoise dress from Wednesday but now that I see this one, if you can stand the heat with the longer sleeves, I say this one. I really like the neckline. The white shoes-NO. If you have a pair of dark heels with no strap, I would wear those in case you have to take them off in the endo's office. If not, the blue flats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beverly,
      Thank you for your comment. I do have my black closed toe heels. I like your recommendation because I did not think about have to take my shoes off. I will definitely take that into consideration.

      Susan

      Delete