Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Tuesday June 14, 2016 - Gym

I am now more motivated than ever to get my body weight down. So I have started cutting back on junk food. With my daughter, 2 grandchildren and son-in-law moving this weekend, the junk food will leave too.

I am going to start working out more. I slacked off the last 2 months. So Monday, I started back in the gym. I completed 30 minutes on the stairmaster and 60 minutes on the elliptical.

Yesterday, I wore my pink outfit with a yellow/orange T-Shirt underneath. Is it me or does this picture show a larger chest. I was wearing my sports bra. I think its the lighting.

Its only been a few days and I have read that it takes about three months for the breasts to start growing. But my underlying base seems slightly bigger and my breasts a little rounder and fuller.

I had a good workout. One reason might be the water I am drinking during the day. I know I need to drink more water, but I could not bring myself to drink that much water.

Now I have a reason as the Spiro is a diuretic and my Doctor told me to drink more water. I have decided to take my 20 oz mason  jar and fill it seven times during the day.

My goal is to exercise five days a week. I am going to add the treadmill as a third option.


No comments:

Post a Comment