Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday May 12, 2017 - Female Fashion

Many of us did not have the opportunity to learn about female fashion during of youth thru the normal trial and error or from Mom and friends.

There are at least three steps that will help you learn about female fashion and how to improve your appearance.

One of the things I like about female fashion is learning how to improve your look that must change over time.

For me:
1) My Skin Color is warm

2) My Shape is a Triangle

3) I am learning how to work with color



1) Skin Tone - Knowing your skin tone is important. It sets the base of your fashion.






2) Body Type - After knowing your skin tone, knowing your body type is next. This determines the best style for you.






3) Sense of Color - How colors interact within your wardrobe





1 comment: