Thursday, May 4, 2017

Thursday May 4, 2017 - Back to the gym.

I have not been in the gym in 5 months, as I worked to control my diabetes without medicine. I am finally able to keep my glucose level in the pre-diabetic range and hope to be in the normal range by fall.

I did my experimenting with food and then discovered that drinking plenty of water helped. If I drink about a gallon of water a day and maintain a strict no or low carb diet, I can get my level between 140 and 180. which is still high but not in the 400's where is was in September.

I can live on a no/low carb diet of salads, protein and granny apples.

I tract all of my water and food intake and daily activity. I noticed that when I am active either walking or working in the yard, I have lowered my level as low as 103.


So I need to return to exercising to add the workout necessary to lower my glucose level into the normal range of 70 to 110. I am now averaging 170, so I think the excising will help we get within that normal range.

I am still in good shape, as my weight has not changed much. But my shape has. Below are pictures of me in my outfits.


The first two pictures are 4 months Pre-HRT. I was thinner.

Feb 12, 2016

Feb 13, 2016




These next two pictures are me today and I am a little thicker. But I now know what to do about my glucose level, I am ready to trim down. I think with the sports bar, I can wear my feminine outfits even in boy mode without an issue. I was wearing these outfits since 2015. So I feel comfortable in them at the gym. Its my breast size that might be an issue, but I will see.

Sports Bra

Regular 36C Bra

No comments:

Post a Comment