Saturday, September 23, 2017

Saturday September 23, 2017 - Back to the gym

This morning I am going back to the gym. Its been months, and I need to get back to working out. I would like to lose some weight (about 10 lbs). But I also want to see what long-term cardio and weight lifting will do for my glucose levels and overall health.

I can still get into my size 8/10 clothes, but they are tight is some ares due to either HRT growth or too many net calories.

I suspect I will lose some breast size (boo), but would like my measurements to be in the mid to low 30' with my breast line at 40"+.

Today is a test to see how out-of-shape I am. I will not overdue it. Below is a picture of me on September 25, 2016 and today (September 23, 2017). It's the same outfit.


09/25/16

09/23/17


No comments:

Post a Comment