Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Wednesday September 13, 2017 - This past Sunday was the start of Month 16 of HRT. I forgot!

I just remembered that this past Sunday, was the start of my 16th month of HRT. I did not even publish a post because I was so tuned in to the Irma storm.

I just got power back at my house today. I lost power on Monday around noon. Yesterday, I moved into my brother's spare room because I needed power to work.

This morning, I felt physically different. It's hard to describe, but my body seemed more feminine. The shape and internal feel seemed to have advanced. My breasts and hips seemed bigger than my torso and waist area.

I do not have my measuring tape, but when I get home later today, I need to complete my monthly measurement.

It's interesting how my HRT is becoming part of my normal routine. I use to look forward to my monthly milestones. This is the first time, I did not remember. Part of that was due to the excitement of Storm Irma. But I should have remembered before today.

I will get my  Month 15 measurement chart up in the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment