Monday, January 11, 2016

Monday January 11, 2016 - 150 days to HRT

Today marks 150 days until I start Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).  I have been going to this doctor for three years. I changed to him, once I learned he has a good size transgender practice and he administers hormones based the patient signing an informed consent letter.

This past summer, I had my annual physical and told him I would like to start HRT in June 2016. (See post). However at 150 days out, I am ready to start now.

But I am going to stick with my schedule because I need the time to finish my electrology and get my finances in order.

Most people may think we want HRT to get boobs. For me its the emotional side I want back.

When I was young, I cried a lot. I use to cry when I got mad and when I got emotional. At the start of 7th Grade and middle school, I decided I was going to stop crying. In order to do that, I detached myself from my emotions.

Now I want my emotions back. I am trying to let my emotions out more and allow myself to cry.

I want to see brighter colors, have more emotions, and smell more things. The testosterone dulls my senses and I want it to stop. I am looking forward to getting clear and full access to all of my senses.

Of course, I want the physical side. I have gynecomastia (male breasts) and I have had them since puberty. So I am sure they will develop quickly and since I have been use to hiding them for over 40 years, I can hide them until I am ready to stop crossdressing as a male.

My current cardio exercise routine (long time and light resistance) lends itself to a reduced muscle mass. The HRT should reduce my muscle mass further and thus slim me down some more.

At my age, 150 days is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment