Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Wednesday January 20, 2015 - MY HRT chart

I have been thinking about how I want to notate my early start to my lifetime of hormone replacement therapy. I want to take the first 24 months after I start in June 2016, and show the monthly physical changes.

To me, the best way to show the affects is with pictures of me naked. However, I want this to me a g-rated blog, so naked pictures are a problem. Also, even though I am feeling better about my body, I am nervous bearing my body for everyone to see.

But, this would be an excellent opportunity to share and educate our community about the impact of HRT on at least one person, me.

I would love to know what you think, either by making a comment or to my email (susank56@aol.com). I am going to start in June 2016 and end in July 2018.

Below is an example of how each monthly image could look. I will take a front and side picture. Then I will measure myself and show my size and the change from the month before.


No comments:

Post a Comment