Monday, January 25, 2016

Monday January 25, 2016 - Friday night outing was a no go

I had planned to go out to a club Friday night. But to my disappointment, it did not work out for a variety of reasons. The main reason was that one of my clients expected their report on Friday and not Saturday, as I had planned.

So after I finished work and running errand (and soaking me feet), I had to finish  and email the report. Next, I could not find a nice dress at the local Goodwill. I tried on many dresses and took pictures. But the lighting was poor, so I do not have any good pictures to post. Finally, it did not snow in Savannah, but it was cold and misty.

I thought about going out to this Jazz Club but decided against it and just called it a night.

I really enjoyed my authentic Friday. I do not remember being mistreated, laughed at or talked about one time. I do not remember one clerk using a male pronoun and not treating me as I was presented. I met many people along the way and  some  men opened the door for me.

At this point, I am still working on presentation (makeup, voice and mannerisms). I do need to learn to eat more feminine. I need to slow down when eating, take smaller bites and bring the food up to my mouth and not slouch.

My mother use to teach a female etiquette class to young teenage girls. She even wrote a book on this subject. I always wished I could have taken the class.

I use to listen in on the class and learn from my mother when she was talking to my sister.

Below is a short article with a check list on feminine eating. I am going to practice following those rules.


Eat More Like a Lady - Cornerstone Confessions

No comments:

Post a Comment