Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wednesday January 27, 2016 - Getting pretty

Early today I stated that it was a cold, cloudy and rainy this morning. I felt like staying under the covers and reading my book. But I decided to get pretty to feel better. I am working from home today but I did not want to stay in my pajamas. Getting pretty makes me feel better and makes me more productive.

Below are some of my pictures today.

I wore my grey sweater dress. I have worn this top as a femboy, using it as a sweater with a long hemline with skinny jeans.

I changed my hair slightly so that more of my face shows. I think its a more feminine look.

My jewelry is silver white and blue.


I put on my grey flats. Since I am home working at my deck, I think heels are not very practical. The flats are more comfortable.






No comments:

Post a Comment