Monday, March 21, 2016

Monday march 21, 2016 - Decided on being Susan

Yesterday as I was writing my post, I was not 100% sure if I going out as Susan or as a Femboy. Well, as you can see from the picture, I decided it was going to be a Susan day.

I wore my newest sweater with the rose skinny jeans and multi-colored flats. I added my red and purple bangles on one wrist and a red sea shell bracelet on the other wrist.

It was a great day. I was mam'am everywhere and there were no negative reactions. Its going to take a few posts to cover everything.






In summary I,
  1. Got a pedicure
  2. Went Shoe Shopping
  3. Had A Makeover at Ulta Beauty
  4. Dinner and a movie with a friend
I left the house around 11 am. I had to go to my bank's ATM machine to make a deposit. I then headed to the pedicure spa. I got there around 11:30 am but it did not open until Noon.

So while I waited in the parking lot, I decided to call Ulta and make an appointment to have a makeover. They had two time available on Sunday 12:30 and 2:30. I choose 2:30 because I knew the pedicure was going to take at least 90 minutes.

Also, I had not eaten, so I decided to go next door and eat at Church's Fried Chicken. I use to love that greasy food when I was young. But I eat there maybe once a year, when I am hungry and what some greasy junk food.

My eating habits are different as Susan. I usually do not have a big appetite and I east small meals with food that is not messy. So instead of fried chicken, I decided to try their boneless wings. This way I can cut them into smaller pieces and eat them with messing up my clothes.

I thought about going thru the drive-thru. But I decided to go inside. There were many people inside eating This location had a big eat-in section. I got out of my car and walked in. The lady at the counter treated me as the woman I am and used female pronouns.

I purchased my food and filled my cup with diet soda. As I left, no one paid me any attention. They probably checked me out as I entered and then moved on.

I drove back to the spa and waited in the car. I eat and listened to the start of the college basketball games. The owner arrived at about 12:08 and opened her store.

I will discuss my pedicure in my next post.

But the worst thing about yesterday was coming home and changing for bed. I looked so nice and felt so comfortable. I knew tomorrow was not going to be the same. Its like Cinderella. The only think that helps, is that I know the day is coming when I will not change back. That every day will be a Susan Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment