Saturday, March 26, 2016

Saturday March 26, 2016 - Goodbye Femboy

My feminine male dress was always a temporary mode to help me during the early part of my transition. I started this look in the Fall of 2015. It was a way for me to slowly become comfortable  out in public. Also, when I moved my electrology sessions from Dallas to Atlanta, I wanted to go to my sessions in a more feminine attire. But I could not wear makeup because pf the electrology.

This mode was perfect because I could wear it all day during an electrology day and I learned that no one cared what I was wearing (unlike the 1990's).

It also gave me a chance to learn makeup and incorporate it into my Femboy look. I started noticing that my Femboy look was becoming more feminine. It has reached a point that the only major differences between my Femboy look and Susan was hair, heels and dresses/skirts.

But with my electology coming to an end, HRT starting in June and my comfort level high. I now feel more natural as Susan.

My Femboy outfits will become Susan outfits as I add hair and better makeup. Below are some of my past Femboy looks. I will be sad to see her go but I am excited about presenting Susan.



No comments:

Post a Comment