Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sunday October 16, 2016 - Nice Top

I love being able to add a splash of color to my outfits.

I take my Granddaughter to her Saturday little league baseball game. My son-in-law coaches my grandson's team and my daughter has a part-time counseling job on Saturday. So I am going and loving the grandparent job.

While at the park, I noticed this parent with a nice yellow mesh top over a tank top. I like how she matches the yellow on her leggings to the top. Also the hood part is cute. I would not place it on my head but I like how it adds character to the top and overall outfit. I could see adding some jewelry with yellow in it.

I have two mesh tops like her yellow one. But no hoodie top on mine. However, I bought these to use in the gym. I am going to add them to my every day casual outfits.




Yesterday I was out driving all over town and in meetings all day, after the little league game. So, today I am going to spend some femtime on me. I need to do some housing cleaning and I am going to clean my makeup sponges and brushes.

I have noticed that my body hair is not growing that much. There is some on my arms and genital areas. But my torso and legs have very little growth. But today,  I am going to take a nice relaxing bath this afternoon, after I got to the gym.

Yes, I am going to the gym today while I watch the first half of the football game. Wish me luck that I do not back out of the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment