Monday, December 28, 2015

Monday December 28, 2015 - Your Female Silhouette

I am constantly working on my female silhouette. The silhouette is your outline shape. As a transwomen, testosterone has given me into a male silhouette. But with exercise, diet, posture and clothing, I can move back toward my natural female silhouette.

The picture on the left is an outfit for an inverted triangle silhouette. I am attempting to balance my body by de-emphasizing my shoulders with a dorman sleeve long top and skinny jeans that highlight my long legs. The top goes past my hips to elongate my body and cover my narrow hips.


Below is an infographic showing the various female silhouettes. I am an inverted triangle with wider shoulders than hips.


My diet (which has been poor the last two months) and exercise keep me thin. But that darn testosterone created these broad shoulders. Hopefully, these shoulders will become less prominent as HRT will help reduce my muscle mass. 

Being an inverted triangle is not a bad shape. These beautiful women have that shape. 

Here are 10 famous people with the same body shape as you:
  1. Cindy Crawford
  2. Renee Zellweger
  3. Teri Hatcher
  4. Naomi Campbell
  5. Demi Moore
  6. Lucy Liu
  7. Kelly Clarkson
  8. Dolly Parton
  9. Pamela Anderson
  10. Catherine Zeta-Jones
Here is a very good visual-based article about what to wear with an inverted silhouette.
Tips & Tricks to Minimizing Broad Shoulders for Women - Paris Ciel (EN)


Here is a short video of dressing options with an inverted triangle shape.


No comments:

Post a Comment