Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Tuesday December 1, 2015 - Femboy Day

Today, I had planned on going to my electrology session and  get a pedicure. I will probably shop at Goodwill for some new tops.

However, at the last minute, I had a change in plans. I need to complete some work at home and get ready for my mother's repass this weekend.

So I had to reschedule both appointments. The electrology change was last minute and usually she charges a fee if you reschedule at the last minute. I do not know if she will, but I will pay it or give her a really nice Christmas gift because she has been very fair to me and her work is great.

So for today, I dressed in Femboy mode but will work from home.

I liked what I wore and I may go out later to eat.

  • Blue/Teal skinny pants
  • Blue flats with cute bow
  • White sweater with pretty collar and low hemline - no sleeves
  • Blue necklace 
  • Blue/white bracelets
  • Blue earrings
  • Pearl based rings
Its unseasonably warm today with temperatures in the low 70's. The temperature will drop during the day with rain coming in. The sweater will keep me warm enough.

I can tell that even my Femboy outfits are getting more feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment